hi

The Mobile First Network Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
ruzzy

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Guys,

Does anyone else have a problem with Bluetooth and their car? my VW has an RNS315 in it and before the update read text messages etc was great. After the update the phone cant understand me at all and there is terrible background noise.

Does anyone else have this? also would we expect this to be corrected by the Nokia cyan firmware update?

I have a 1020 by the way

Thanks

Ruz
wmpoweruser

Super Moderators
Reply with quote  #2 
The current update is without the base drivers it is designed to work with, which is why Bluetooth Low Energy is not working yet.  Lumia Cyan IS expected to bring new drivers, and while we can not guarantee it will solve your problem one can not judge the current WP 8.1 preview in this regard.
ruzzy

Reply with quote  #3 
Hence why I said that the cyan update may resolve this....

However I have found that by turning cortana off and reverting back to the old voice prompts the Bluetooth connection is crystal clear again with no background noise and the phone is able to clearly understand me etc.

Im guessing that switching cortana off wont be changing the driver used (although its possible) I therefore suspect that something else is going wrong
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!