hi

The Mobile First Network Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
buyesa

Reply with quote  #1 

For extending battery life, I turned off the bulk of items like WiFi, Gps, etc and used them only needed, it worked, but recently I have suffered really fast drain on my battery even in battery saving mode--- lasts 7 to 9 hrs from almost 100% to 0% with moderate use. If I unplugged it moring, 3 hrs later almost half of the battery is drained, this is unacceptable!

Not sure the exact reason. Can this problem be solved if pop in a fresh one?? I already ordered a new secondary one from MPJ. Anyone have similar exp.?? Is this a normal drainmage after several months usage or my stock battery just going to died??

wmpoweruser

Super Moderators
Reply with quote  #2 
This is a well-known but unexplained Windows Phone bug.  I personally suspect apps which use location services, so have a look at the apps you use which use your location, uninstall them and see if it makes a difference.
bobpop

Reply with quote  #3 
 I had the same issue month ago--- if my Lumia 820 had about 60-70% power left before went to bed, and I switched it to power save mode then the next morning it would not ring the alarm cuz it was dead...can't fix it so have to swap a new one.
wingday

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi, what about the aftermarket battery? I am facing with this issue.
aikan50

Reply with quote  #5 

I am impress with this information you posted and by the way you got a good looking

site. I like your good work.
Jammyamerica

Reply with quote  #6 
Same same issue Battery Drains [frown]
liboty

Reply with quote  #7 
I am suffering a same issue[frown]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!