hi

The Mobile First Network Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
dognose

Reply with quote  #1 

Hey guys,

EVEN, if im a Android User by now - i think it is really funny, how the new iOS looks like?!

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-19673086/ios.png.html

I think Apples step of getting "flat" is a sign that MS did the right thing 3 years ago!

So thumbs up for companies REALLY beeing inventive EVEN if other companies laugh and EVEN if customers are not accepting it out of the box. (Reminds me of a quote about that a customer does not know, what a customer wants.)

ps.: This is no troll, no flame-war-start - just happy to see that the "Design" every Apple-Fanboy hated and laught at is now about to be adapted by iOS

pps.: Next one will be Windows Phone again - missing my Live-Tiles...

http://www.image-upload.net/di/PGBG/ios_new.png

Dume

Reply with quote  #2 
Hey!,

I just made this awesome time lapse video with my N8! It's not perfect but I hope you like
it. I will upload more videos on my youtube channel and they will always be better and better.

princyxavier1@gmail.com

Reply with quote  #3 
Now Windows Phone is updated with third Live Tiles column, But However it is rumoured that it is available only for 1520 phone model as it has HD display and also this feature would not be available for 1020, 925 and 920 models
abby741

Reply with quote  #4 

I think Apples step of getting "flat" is a sign that MS did the right thing 3 years ago!

susandiaz321

Reply with quote  #5 
The new iOS looks eerily similar to Windows Phone, circa 2011. From the new multitasking view, to the new lock screen, Apple’s new OS design admittedly looks similar to its competitor’s aesthetic choice. However, before you throw your hands up in disgust, the design choices displayed above are quite similar to a major movement in aesthetics that have hit just about everything in the tech industry, from mobile OSes to website redesigns.

But why to talk about old technology while we have new blaster as Android L vs iOS 8 vs Windows Phone 8.1

Cheers!
Susan

mandijames00

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dume
Hey!,

I just made this awesome time lapse video with my N8! It's not perfect but I hope you like
it. I will upload more videos on my youtube channel and they will always be better and better.

that video doesn't play..
jbamor

Reply with quote  #7 
Forget that lets get down to real business, when will Nokia Lumia 1020, and other unsupported devices finally be able to download android apps!!!!?
mandijames00

Reply with quote  #8 
I love iphone.. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!