hi

The Mobile First Network Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
joeltanthuanewe

Reply with quote  #1 
hi i've just updated my lumia 920 to gdr2 amber about 3 weeks ago and no problems at all.. until this morning when i woke up i realised my vibrations became very soft. after pressing the start, back and search button, the vibration response was very soft. then i tried to use another phone to call it, indeed the vibration became soft. it's very soft till the point where if i put it on a table, i cant here the rattle sound at all.. funny how if this is hardware problem because i've never dropped my phone before?? anyone has the same problem?? any possible solutions for me to try?? i have restarted my phone manually and even by power key + lower volume key for 10 secs.. still vibration is the same. SOFT. please help!
swami158

Reply with quote  #2 
First update your phone to gdr3 black. Then there will be lot of chances for problem solving. Your problem will solve automatically.

ever dropped you phone in water?remember.
swami158

Reply with quote  #3 
After updating your phone, or if you cant update then also download sysapp pusher and update your all system apps
Mason_Baumgar

Reply with quote  #4 
First revise the mobile phone to help gdr3 african american. And then it will have lots of probabilities pertaining to dilemma resolving. Your complaint will certainly solve instantly.

Reply with quote  #5 
Please Update your phone with latest firmware update
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!