hi

The Mobile First Network Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
envsys

Reply with quote  #1 
I bought a full price, new Nokia 925 in March and had freezing problems early on.  I sent it
back to Nokia for repair in May.  All they did was reinstall the software, check some specs and
return it to me.  It started freezing again and I sent it back in July.  Even though I told them
is was the second time being sent back, all they did was reinstall the software, check some
specs and send it back to me.

Well I got my phone back and in the first three days it froze eight times. All the "repair" department
did was reinstall the software, checked some specs and sent it back. Took them ten days to do
that. This is the same thing they did the first time I sent the phone in. Did not fix the problem
then, did not fix it now.

I think the 925 is a faulty design. Software wont fix it; the hardware must be changed. Microsoft
bought Nokia but they are not willing to own the problems. Microsoft knows the phone is faulty;
they have stopped selling it, they are still selling the 928, why not the 925. They know it is a
bad design; bad hardware package. So they have stopped selling it; but wont fix those in the field.

Buyer beware on any microsoft phone in the future.
JamesSchaeffer

Reply with quote  #2 
I've had this phone since November of last year and haven't experienced that problem. Perhaps you have a "lemon". Can you insist on a replacement?
envsys

Reply with quote  #3 
I tried that; no luck.  Who is your carrier?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!