hi

The Mobile First Network Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
LCW731
Reply with quote  #1 
My wife was watering some plants and the over flowed on to my phone, and its been acting goofy all afternoon. I'm trying the rice trick, but I am pretty sure its fried. So I will have to replace it. The phone I had is an HTC 8X on AT&T. I'm seriously considering going to the Lumia 920 if I have to replace it. Can  any one out there give me any insights to the 920 and how its working now with the various software updates, etc? Or should I just stick with the 8x? It's not that I dislike my 8x, I'm just kinda thinking Nokia seems to be doing more in terms of continuing support and development. Thanks!
wmpoweruser

Super Moderators
Reply with quote  #2 
The Nokia Lumia 920 is definitely the better buy, but the Nokia EOS is expected in only 2 months, and that may be worth waiting for.
lcw731
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks. I thought about waiting for the next big thing, but unfortunately I need to get something soon. I think Ill be ok with a 920 if they keep updating them. I think I have only seen 1 update so far to my 8X, plus the recent HTC app updates that didn't seem to do much that I'll ever use or notice.
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #4 
The Nokia is nothing special at all. It seems to be just like any other android with a different home screen. Spell check on the texting is nice, however.
If I had to get a new one, it would be an Iphone
K
uhappyy

Reply with quote  #5 
but the Nokia EOS is expected in only 2 months, and that may be worth waiting for.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!