hi

The Mobile First Network Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
deendayal

Reply with quote  #1 

The day I went to the park to my best friends birthday party was the worst day of my life.  I must have been 8 years old and my best friends were doing a barbeque and had some decorated tables set up with food and treats.  We played pin the tail on the donkey, dunk for apples, and other games I do not remember.  When the food was ready we ate hot dogs and chicken and some of us still ran around playing when our parents called us to the table.  The moment was here, it was time for the cake!

We were singing happy birthday, and everyone was smiling and at the end of the song my best friend made a wish and blew out the candles.  We were given a slice of cake.  I think it was tiny, I remember longing for more and wondering why we were giving so little cake.  It must have been a small cake.  Then came the ice cream which came out of a fancy looking ice chest.   We were enjoying our ice cream.  Then it happened!  We seen this this scary painted big fellow pop out of the trees.  My sister peed on herself, and I almost did.  Some of the other kids started crying.  This clown that I guess my friends parents had gotten was horrible.  In retrospect, I think it was someone my best friends family knew and was probably drunk.  Ever since then we became horrified of clowns.  I'm older now and though the fear is not completely gone I do not like clowns.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!