hi

The Mobile First Network Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
jabtano

Reply with quote  #1 
Some may say XBox integration, some may even say the live tiles or with MS office. to name a few but I don't think it's just one feature I think it's many rolled into one. it's easy if I want to see  get fast info on something I don't have have to do anything but wake my device up and glance at the start screen and see what I need to know right there. I'm always using Office and checking email's the way wp7 saves me time is by having the info I need right there on the live tiles on my start screen. a fast glance is all it takes. rather than having to tap on an icon and wait for an app to open up, I'm really starting to like the voice integration a whole lot more.... 
awarner

Reply with quote  #2 
Pocket to picture is my favourite feature, first thing I show people.
Office wise, I wish Excel would resize cells correctly makes it a pain to use at the moment.

wmpoweruser

Super Moderators
Reply with quote  #3 
The QR Reader built into Bing search is pretty cool, as is the translate function. Other OSs have the apps, but they are not built-in like on WP7.
BeeKeeper

Reply with quote  #4 

Using Sharepoint sites - really quick.  I used to have Blackberry so being able to use Office is a great step forward.

Tcruise02

Reply with quote  #5 

Microsoft stated that Mango-apps will run under Appolo so that suggests that 8 can run on at least 7.5 devices. It's no proof but if you look at Tango, that can adjust itself to low-memory phones, it would be strange if Appolo would demand High specs.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!