hi

The Mobile First Network Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
samkurd

Reply with quote  #1 

This is SAM , An Architect , CG Artist and a crazy Technology Geek , which just couldn't wait for 21th January and #nextchapter conference and started to Design the UI for OS on its own. This Concept Design is what SAM likes and needs in Windows Phone , and let's just dream that the real OS will be something like this or even much better, so let's see what's SAM's Concept for Windows Phone 10 ( or Windows mobile 10 )

This Project designed and demoed during nights in my free time, took some months, including designing a Surface Phone, and is my first experience in designing UI and also first touch of AE . So i'm quiet sure there will be some mistakes and maybe forgotten things, But I did my best in designing a full detailed OS that I loved and tried to show it to you guys. Hope you like it.

I'd love to see your comment guys ...

This is my twitter account:  
twitter.com/samkurd

miosL

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi, that's a nice Concept for Windows Phone 10! Great work!!! [comp] [thumb]
samkurd

Reply with quote  #3 

This is my answer to the guys who told my concept was inspired by ANDROID

if U notice to Landscape mode I was using in that concept , wallpapers moves with touch scroll on screen, which means you can sync your desktop wallpapers on your PC with your Windows Phone Smart Phone any time you log in with your account.

btw this is for who that couldn't understand the idea

for any comment in forum

http://forums.mobilefirstnetwork.com/post/windows-phone-10-1-sams-concept-7256170?pid=1285846663#post1285846663

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!